Adult Education. You deserve a higher income.
From: ProColleges Team
Date: 25 Jan 2007
First things first. This website is
- not about any get-rich-quick-schemes.
- not about getting fake degrees from top colleges
- not offering fake degrees.
If you are a very busy person and if you do not have 5-10 minutes to spare, you are free to leave.
Ok. Right. YOU have some curiosity.. go ahead.
You will discover the true potential of going to a College or University, after you have read this.
We show you the way to enjoy a shining future through education.
This information rich page is for the dynamic and motivated people, like YOU , who have the urge to learn and want to earn more.
Education has a direct impact on earnings. A study of educational attainment  in the USA found that university graduates earn significantly more per year than high school graduates: 54% more for men and 88% more for women.
Adult Education snapshot.
|Level of Education||Average Individual Income
|No high school diploma||$20110|
|High school graduate||$28307
(28% higher than a person without a diploma)
(54 % more than a High School graduate)
|Source: US Census Bureau 1998 Data|
How can I get into a college or university or an institute. We can help.
At Procolleges, we present you a comprehensive list of colleges, universities and schools, which offer Associate degree, Bachelor’s degree, Master's degrees, Doctorates (PhDs), Diploma and Certificates that you need to advance your career and get the distinct competitive advantage.
Follow these simple steps.
1. Sign up for an procollege search account.
2. Search for the college you want.
3. Select the colleges
4. Fill the forms online. [it won't take much time. just a few minutes]
Every day thousands of prospective students learn about adult education opportunities
"Now is the best time in to profit from your degree!"
Just simple steps will get you started.
- Receive knowledge-packed Catalogues, brochures and complimentary information from the selected Colleges and Universities of your choice.
- You do not have to rush to the Colleges / Universities for information.
Admissions Counselors will contact you with the information you need.
- Receive Financial Aid information from Counselors.
- Find out the Courses / Colleges / Universities in your City or State. (For the residents of USA, Canada and UK only).
Go back to school and reap the rewards of an educationDon’t wait…!
- Do you think that you are too old to learn?
In the year 2000, over 44% of post-secondary students were 25 or older. They utilized online adult education programs to get their degrees.
- Are you lacking the financial aid for your study?
Many colleges and universities use their own resources to provide aid to undergraduates or they liaise with other Grant institutions to get you the much-needed financial aid.
- Already have a job and do not have the time to spare?
Choose Online Adult education program and learn from anywhere, at your own pace.
According to the National Center for Educational Statistics (NCES), men with bachelor's degrees earn 65% more than their counterparts with only high school diplomas, while women earn 71% more than their counterparts, women without degrees.
The 1999–2000 graduates also benefited from higher salaries, even after adjusting for inflation. They earned an average of $2,800 per month in 2001, compared with an average of $2,400 for 1992–93 graduates in 1994.
"In an age of rapid economic and technological change,
work-related adult education can provide benefits for individuals and for society
as a whole. People enroll in adult education courses and activities to learn
new skills, to maintain and enhance existing skills, and to make themselves
more productive and marketable."
- The Condition of Education 2004, U.S. Department of Education
The earnings of young adults with at least a bachelor’s degree increased over the past 20 years relative to their counterparts with less education.It is never too late.You can earn your degree / diploma even now…
Just start your exciting education by joining ProColleges. Join Now!
A poor start in the labor market can be hard to overcome.
Do you want yourself a lower pay... without any opportunities for advancement.
Adult Literacy Findings :
1. Success begins with the individual learner.
2. Adult education is a catalyst for change.
Adult education references:
 Study of Educational Attainment - NCES
 "Learning for Life" - Pennsylvania Department of Education - Bureau of Adult Basic & Literacy Education.
 The Condition of Education 2004, June 2004, U.S. Department of Education, Institute of Education Sciences - NCES 2004–077
Suggest this website to your friends and colleagues by email.