Walden's learner-centered programs prepare its graduates to achieve professional excellence and to effect positive social change.
Founded in 1970, Walden University is the most respected and experienced distance-delivered institution. Walden University is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission and is a member of the North Central Association.
Since 1970, Walden University has helped adult learners balance their personal and professional commitments while earning a respected Ph.D., master’s degree, or bachelor’s degree online. Walden is accredited, and considered one of the most respected and experienced distance-delivered institutions. At Walden, you’ll interact with other successful, career-driven peers, gain real-world knowledge from distinguished faculty, and accomplish all your goals with extensive student services and financial aid. Programs offered in management, education, psychology and health and human services.
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Public Administration (MPA)
- Master of Science in Education
- Master of Science in Nursing
- Master of Science in Psychology
- Master of Science in Public Health
- Doctor of Education (Ed. D.)
- Ph.D. in Applied Management and Decision Science
- Ph.D. in Education
- Ph.D. in Health Services
- Ph.D. in Human Services
- Ph.D. in Psychology
- Ph.D. in Public Health
- Ph.D. in Public Policy & Administration
Suggest this website to your friends and colleagues by email.
Please remember that our website address is www.procolleges.com.
We recommend to Bookmark this page for future reference.
Internet Explorer users, press Ctrl+D. If you have any suggestions or comments, please feel free to send your views